From 1 January 2020, Employee Capital Schemes (PPK) had to be implemented by companies with a minimum of 50 employees. What were the obligations imposed on employers by the Act on Employee Capital Plans and how could companies prepare for the launch of the PPK program in their firms?
During our webinar we have discussed, among others, the following:
- What is the employer responsible for within the PPK?
- What steps are necessary to implement the PPK?
- What can the PPK impose a penalty on the employer for?
- What can be treated as discouraging employees from the PPK?
- What is the employer’s responsibility within the PIP administration?
- What will the financial institutions managing the PPK not help the employers?
During the webinar we have answered your questions. It was conducted in Polish.